Thursday, October 6, 2011

Call a doctor for Brian Moynihan!


Someone, call a doctor. Get an ambulance for BofA CEO Brian Moynihan and get him some medical attention immediately! I think there may be something wrong with the poor man, because out of his mouth this morning (according to CNNMoney.com), came this delusional gem of a quote:

"We have the best bank in the world, we do 

a great job for our customers."

This said as Moynihan defends his bank's decision to start charging customers a monthly fee to use their debit cards. I wonder if they'll start charging their customers $5 a month for debit cards illegally generated by identity thieves who steal customer's checking account information and make their own cards to drain BofA accounts dry? Sounds like something they'd do.

Here's a link to the entire article where Moynihan explains that Bank of America has a right to make a profit. Moynihan, let's just say it as it should be said: Let the customer beware. Bank of America will find a way to profit off of its customers, no matter what it takes, at the great expense of its customers. 

I like the comments of one reader, who's response to the article was this: "MR. BIG BUCKS, CEO, ...Bank OF America...you use the money I put in my account for FREE, I get no interest, ...then you sell my money to someone else for a fee, you get a bail out with my money and NOW you are going to charge me 
$5.00 a month for me to get MY money out. These bad business practice are going to close you DOWN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment