Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I AM NOT ALONE!!!


I was just goofing around, looking to see if there was anyone else who had a blog dedicated to Bank of America's horrifically awful customer service. Actually, to be honest, I was doing a search for photos depicting "Bank of America" and "bad customer service" and the above photo plus the accompanying blog is what I came up with:

Bank of America totally sticks it to us!


It's so nice to know that I am not alone. And as it turns out, I'm not the only one out there searching for other bloggers who are horrified by Bank of America's mode of doing business.

2 comments:

  1. there may be other blogs about BofA but YOURS is the most entertaining and horrific at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie. I wish it was all just a bad dream, but it's all true. And it's still not over! I feel like maybe I've made a little bit of headway lately, but I know better than to pack up my toys and go home....every time I take two steps forward, somebody screws up again at BofA and they push me 3 steps back.

    ReplyDelete