Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ever get that feeling you're being watched?


It's not just a feeling. I know it.

Somebody out there in the corporate world of Bank of America is reading my blog.
In fact, somebody from Bank of America in Fort Mill, South Carolina spent 40 minutes perusing my blog the other day.

Are you one of the 5 to 9 employees at the Fort Mill, South Carolina branch of Bank of America? How'd you stumble across my humble little ol' blog? I hope you didn't put some poor Bank of America customer on hold for 40 minutes to read it....

I'm just kidding. I'm glad you took the time to check it out. Velkommen. Say hi to your president, Brian Moynihan, in the state above ya.

It's somewhat heartening to know that one of the more than 10-thousand employees of Bank of America is interested enough in their company's business to go googling "Bank of America" and "illegal foreclosures" or "bad customer service" or one of the many similar terms I've used in my rants.

It's my true hope that you'll reflect on some of the practices the corporation you work for has been engaged in, and RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND! If you truly care about good customer service and making sure that you are engaged in ethical, responsible banking behavior, friend, consider going to work for a small credit union. Because the corporation you work for is so flawed that after all the homeowners get screwed and all the customers with savings and checking accounts get fleeced, there's nobody left to destroy but the employees.
So quick, before Bank of America starts to eat its young, get OUT.

1 comment: